Wheeltapper Competition 2007
The Wheeltapper is broken down in to many Categories:
1. Steam Locomotives UK
2. Steam Locomotives non UK
3. Diesel/Electric Locomotives UK
4. Diesel/Electric Locomotives Non UK
5. Passenger Stock UK
6. Passenger Stock Non UK
7. Non-Passenger Stock UK
8. Non-Passenger Stock Non UK
9. Freight and Engineers Stock UK
10. Freight and Engineers Stock non UK
11. Road Vehicles, Boats, People, Animals etc THE ROBBIE ROBINSON AWARD
12. Scenic Models: Buildings, Trees, Signals etc THE JACK KINE TROPHY
The Wheeltapper Trophy will be awarded to the best model out of all the above classes.
The Wheeltapper Competition this year was held on Friday the 23rd of February. When Robin Harding
came along to Judge the models on show and then to come up with the overall winner.
Ian Gearing(Left) receiving the Wheeltapper Trophy from Robin Harding.
Ian's winning model a O gauge Dogfish Ballast Wagon.
Photographs, by Donald Rintoul
Below are a seletion of models that were entered by other club members for the competition.
Robbie Robinson Award
Jack Kine Trophy