R&DMRC GDPR/Data Protection Policy
Risborough & District Model Railway Club GDPR/Data Protection Policy
When sending to the above email addresses please replace AT with @
- Risborough & District Model Railway Club (herein R&DMRC), Registered Charity No 1173659, is not registered with the Information Commissioners Office. Postal address for enquiries is: R&DMRC, 12 Culverton Hill, Princes Risborough, Bucks, HP27 0DZ.
- We collect personal information data to maintain a membership list, respond to membership enquiries and to promote our club and its events.
- We obtain personal information from our contacts with you through membership applications, exhibition trader and exhibitor forms, and through email exchanges.
- We have a legitimate interest in keeping and processing the data to maintain our membership database and to be able to efficiently handle events we promote.
- All processing is undertaken within our organisation and used only for the purposes of promoting and administering the club and its activities. Personal data may be shared with selected organisations as Data Processors to enable us to perform these activities.
- You have the right to be removed from our data lists.
- We will remove your details on request by post to the above address, or by email to gdprATrdmrc.org.uk Unless there is a legal requirement to keep that information, we will delete it from our records.
- You have the right to know the information we hold about you by contacting us on: gdprATrdmrc.org.uk We may make further enquiries to confirm any such request is indeed from you.
- We will correct any errors you alert us to.
- Except where you have specifically asked for removal we will keep data for as long as we have a relationship with you and no longer than 2 years thereafter unless there is a specific reason to retain it for longer.
- Except where there is a legal requirement for us to provide information we will refer any enquiry from anyone, asking for your personal information, to you when it is requested.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.