Footplate is our quarterly magazine, containing, what happening in the club, what projects members
are involved in both in the club and at home, plus other hints and tips.
The latest issue is Spring 2020. This features:
- Princes Cross part 2, continuing the design of an N-Scale layout, byTony Elliman
- Platforms for Padfracombe - or Ilfrastow, James Aitken's O-scale shed layout
- Now you see it, now you don't - animation in a GW parcels railcar by Tim Peacock
- Peter Hamble - a new layout from Roger Noble and Mark Riddoch
- Morris Slides - Ray Gomm reminding the club about one of our more treasured assets
- David Lane remembers Ant Mead, who so sadly passed away earlier this year, having done so much for our club.