Footplate is our quarterly magazine, containing, what happening in the club, what projects members
are involved in both in the club and at home, plus other hints and tips.
The latest regular issue is Autumn 2020. This features:
- Prince's Cross part 4: starting to look at operations and operating on an N-Scale layout, by Tony Elliman
- Building an 11CV Traction Avant in 1:43 O-Scale from a Heller kit, by Paul Wright
- Peter Hamble layout, Beating Sod's law by Planning for Failure, by Roger Noble and Mark Riddoch
- Building a class 307 EMU in P4, by Gary Day
- Tunnocks Tarpaulins - an alternative way to sheet wagon loads in 4mm EM, by Graham Bucknell
- Photos of some recent HOn3 projects, by Mick Moignard
The members area also has copies of the monthly 2020 Lockdown specials which feature items taken from the club's Facebook page showing members Lockdown projects progress.