The Club is currently closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Please check back occasionally.
We meet every Friday evening from 7.30 - 10.00pm at the Community Centre in Princes Risborough. A hot and cold drinks bar is provided as well as the use of a TV and Video so that members videos can be viewed during the meetings.
Benefits of membership include free entrance to the club on Friday evenings and the use of the facilities at other times, organised exhibitions, social events and a quarterly newsletter ‘Footplate’ which contains news, features and articles plus details of forthcoming events, competitions and exhibitions.
The Club diary for 2020 and beyond is now held on a Google Calendar (opens in a new tab).
If you use an iPhone/iPad, you can also subscribe to this calendar URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/info.rdmrc%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics. Follow the steps below to set it up.
- Go to Settings, then Passwords and Accounts
- Tap Add Account, and there select Other (do not select Google!)
- Last entry, below calendars, tap Add Subscribed Calendar
- In the Server box, enter or paste this https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/info.rdmrc%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics and click Next
- Note the Description R&DMRC will appear in a few seconds - assuming you have an Internet Connection (you will need one to see the calendar!)
- Click Save
- Go go to your device's Calendar; you should see the club calendar displayed along with other calendars you have.
- In the Calendar, tap Calendars at the foot of the screen. See the R&DMRC calendar listed as a Subscribed calendar. You can here select/deselect at the left side, and change the highlight colour by clicking the circled i on the right.
- Paul Wright, Hon. Chairman, email chairmanATrdmrc.org.uk
- Roy Norton, Hon. Secretary, email secretaryATrdmrc.org.uk
- James Aitken, Hon. Treasurer, email treasurerATrdmrc.org.uk
- David Lane, Railex Exhibition Manager, email railexmanagerATrdmrc.org.uk
- Mark Bacon, Risex Exhibition Manager, email risexmanagerATrdmrc.org.uk
- Richard Neil, CMRA Representative, email cmrarepATrdmrc.org.uk
- James Aitken, Webmaster, email webmasterATrdmrc.org.uk
When sending to the above email addresses please replace AT with @