Wheeltapper Competition 2010
The Wheeltapper is broken down in to many Categories:
1. Steam Locomotives UK
2. Steam Locomotives non UK
3. Diesel/Electric Locomotives UK
4. Diesel/Electric Locomotives Non UK
5. Passenger/Non-Passenger Coaching Stock UK
6. Passenger/Non-Passenger Coaching Stock Non UK
7. Freight and Engineers Stock UK
8. Freight and Engineers Stock non UK
9. Road Vehicles, Boats, People, Animals etc THE ROBBIE ROBINSON AWARD
10. Scenic Models: Buildings, Trees, Signals etc THE JACK KINE TROPHY
11. CHAIRMAN'S CUP
The Wheeltapper Trophy will be awarded to the best model out of all the above classes.
The Wheeltapper Competition took place on Friday the 5th of March. When invited guest Tony Wright came
along to Judge the models on show and then to come up with the overall winner.
Richard Turner (left) receiving the Wheeltapper Trophy from Tony Wright.