Wheeltapper Competition 2009
The Wheeltapper is broken down in to many Categories:
1. Steam Locomotives UK
2. Steam Locomotives non UK
3. Diesel/Electric Locomotives UK
4. Diesel/Electric Locomotives Non UK
5. Passenger/Non-Passenger Coaching Stock UK
6. Passenger/Non-Passenger Coaching Stock Non UK
7. Freight and Engineers Stock UK
8. Freight and Engineers Stock non UK
9. Road Vehicles, Boats, People, Animals etc THE ROBBIE ROBINSON AWARD
10. Scenic Models: Buildings, Trees, Signals etc THE JACK KINE TROPHY
11. CHAIRMAN'S CUP
The Wheeltapper Trophy will be awarded to the best model out of all the above classes.
The Wheeltapper Competition this year was held on Friday the 27th of February. When Mick Moignard and Richard Turner
came along to Judge the models on show and then to come up with the overall winner.
Tim Peacock (left) receiving the Wheeltapper Trophy from Mick Moignard.
Iron Mink, a Ratio kit with upgraded underframe.
The weathering is inspired by a photo of a Mink F in Russell's wagon book with faded GW lettering showing through.
Photographs, by Paul Wright
Below are a seletion of models that were entered by other club members for the competition.
Robbie Robinson Award
Jack Kine Trophy