Wheeltapper Competition 2020
The Wheeltapper is broken down in to many Categories:
1. Steam Locomotives
2. Diesel/Electric Locomotives
3. Passenger/Non-Passenger Coaching Stock
4. Freight and Engineers Stock
5. Road Vehicles, Boats, People, Animals etc THE ROBBIE ROBINSON AWARD
6. Scenic Models: Buildings, Trees, Signals etc THE JACK KINE TROPHY
7. Dioramas & Figurines
8. Okehampton 7mm Wagon Project, THE DEREK TURNER TROPHY
9. Aylesbury Town 4mm Model, THE ROBIN LANE MEMORIAL TROPHY
10. CHAIRMAN'S CUP
The Wheeltapper Trophy will be awarded to the best model out of the classes 1 to 4 and 8 to 9.
Wheeltapper 2020 Competition will take place on Friday the 20th of March. When invited guest judge and speaker Jerry Clifford who will be talking about the development of his Bath Queen Square layout, then will Judge the models on show and then to come up with the overall winner.